Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween Weekend

This year we enjoyed our first Halloween as a family.  We had so much fun creating new traditions and sharing old ones with Savannah.  On Saturday we all went to the Pumpkin Party at Savannah's gym.  It was a bit crazy having so many kids around, most of which were bigger than Savannah, but I know she had a great time regardless.

she's so cute from behind
I see light at the end of the tunnel.
having so much fun!!
trying to push the big ball by herself
I'm sure I could dunk on this net.

Mom, I think we're supposed to eat these, not put them on that pumpkin.
my pretty little Tinkerbelle
almost parachute time

On Sunday after church, we went into Raleigh to go to their mall.  I couldn't believe that the mall was already totally decorated for Christmas!!  I mean, it was just now Halloween!  Call me old-fashioned but I prefer to keep my Christmas decorations in the attic until I finish my Thanksgiving lunch.  I remember when I was younger we would wake up early the day after Thanksgiving to go shopping and that was always the first sighting of anything Christmas related.  I really hate the commercialization of the holidays.  Anyways, I digress.....  

Back from church.  Is it costume time yet?
I love Halloween!
Peter Pan, Captain Hook and Tinkerbelle

Let's get this show on the road.
Seriously Dad, you're not going to wear those tights out in public are you?
First house gave out snickers--woohoo!!
trying to feed the jack-o-lantern her butterfinger
What a great holiday!
I know Savannah won't remember this Halloween but it's one Oscar and I will always think back to as a happy and fun-filled day.  I am so excited to get this holiday season underway!!!!  Next up---Savannah's birthday!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad Halloween was a success at your house. Maybe the problem with our girls is that Scott and I don't dress up too. Thumbs up for three good costumes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is an adorable Tinkerbell! You guys looked great too!

    ReplyDelete