Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Monday, November 15, 2010

A Weekend in SC

I'm a little delayed with blog postings due to Savannah's birthday week (postings for that to follow) so let me catch up by starting with our weekend in Greenville and Clemson, SC.  This was my first time back to my hometown in over 6 years and I couldn't believe how much it has changed.  We stayed downtown and drove into Clemson Saturday morning for the CU/NC State game.  It was such a fun day even though I was only able to watch the first quarter---Miss Savannah had just started walking so sitting in the stands for 3+ hours was not her idea of fun.  
Daddy and his girl
such a happy little tiger fan
our attempt at a family photo
the only time she sat still was while snacking
a quick pic with the Tiger Cub before heading out
After the game, we drove back to Greenville and I gave Oscar and Savannah a driving tour of Greenville.  This was Oscar's first time seeing my hometown and it was so fun to be able to show him the schools I attended, the house I lived in, and the places I frequented.  We then spent the evening having dinner and hanging out with our friends, the Merritts.  We had such a great time at their house and Savannah absolutely LOVED playing with all their toys.  She was able to walk a little bit before this night but being around the bigger kids gave her the motivation to show off her skills and walk from room to room.  
playing with Maguire
playing with Maclaine in the ballpit
Meredith and me with our babies
We had such a great weekend and I'm hoping that we'll be able to go back and visit sooner than another 6 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment