Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Savannah's Book Selection

Savannah LOVES LOVES LOVES books but that's nothing new and I absolutely love reading to her but we disagree on our book selection.  I like to read different books to her everyday before nap and bed but she wants the same two books every time.
And if I start to read something other than these two, she throws a fit--screaming and throwing the books on the floor.  I often have to read both Pinkalicious and Purplicious twice before she's ready to go to sleep.  I've even tried hiding them so she will forget about them but that only leads to another fit.  I guess it only makes sense since I make her sleep in an all pink room.
If anyone has any suggestions for other books similar to these two, please let me know.  I'm starting to recite these books in my dreams at night.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read those but my girls both love the Fancy Nancy books. Very girly and fun and has fancy words in it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great taste she has. :) Those are a favorite at our house, too. I know what you mean though... reading the same books over and over again (no matter how cute the books are) can get very old. We LOVE Fancy Nancy books and they are kinda similar. The pictures are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete