Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Monday, October 25, 2010

Fabulous Fall Weekend

I just LOVE this time of year---the cooler temperatures, the changing leaves, the wonderful smells!! And this weekend our little family had a super fun-filled fall weekend! On Saturday we went to a local pumpkin patch and saw some farm animals, picked some pumpkins, and went on a hay-ride.
Hay ride #1
definitely the cutest pumpkin in the patch
"This one looks good, Mom"
"Ewwww, I think I've got a piece of hay stuck you know where!"
our pumpkins to take home
our attempt at a family photo
checking out the pigs
now on to the goats
riding the John Deer with Dad
our little bunny meeting a real bunny
"look how big I'm getting!"
"Ewwwww, more hay!!"
Then on Sunday the country club held their annual Fall Carnival.  There wasn't much that the smallest members could take part in but we managed to have a fun time regardless.
Savannah's first time on a carnival ride.
I don't think she was too impressed
yep, definitely not impressed.
Hay ride #2
 Back at home we enjoyed a little bubble time because isn't any time a good time for bubbles :)

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you missed the corn pit. Next time, go in the barn. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! And yes, I LOVE the skirt :) Little girls in skirts are just too cute! She is a beautiful little girl!

    ReplyDelete