Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Friday, October 22, 2010

Savannah's new LOVES!!

I forgot to mention in Savannah's 11 month update a few new things that she ABSOLUTELY LOVES:
1. Grapes: breakfast, lunch, dinner and anytime in between.  They are definitely her new favorite food.  I've learned that I can't give them to her until she has finished all her other food first or else she only eats the grapes and then throws a fit if she doesn't get any more.  Also, don't even think about cutting them in half!  She will only eat them whole and she bites into them like an apple.



2. Reading all the time!!!  It's mostly just one book in particular--Where is Baby's Belly Button.  We read downstairs, upstairs, in the bath, in the car, in the stroller, on the plane.  That poor book has been all over the US and now it's even been overseas.  I've tried substituting it with over similar books but she always goes back to that one.  I guess I'm going to have to buy an identical replacement because this one won't last much longer.  



3. Sitting in the floor sharing her snacks with Max and Lil.  No, I do not encourage this but sometimes I just need a few minutes to finish dinner without her crawling up my leg so I just pretend like I don't see what's happening.  I just say to myself that she's working on sharing :)  It is kinda cute to watch though.  



4. Sitting in the shower with the water falling on her head.  Savannah has been taking baths/showers with me since she was about a month old but she's always just played with her toys and pretended like she wasn't in the water.  Recently she has started "hogging" all the water.  I now have to move to the side of the shower stream or else she pushes me over.  She loves to just sit and feel the water run down all over her face.  I guess I won't ever have to worry about her being afraid to go under the water to swim :)  
            ****sorry, no pictures for this one :)
5. Pointing at everything!  She still isn't talking so I assume that's her way of communicating.  She points when she wants something.  She points when she's "talking".  She points when she wants to go somewhere.  And she points just to be pointing.

I love being able to watch her learn and experience new and different things.  Every day she is growing more and more into such an amazing little person.  As much as I hate for her to get bigger I'm also so excited to watch her grow up!

No comments:

Post a Comment