Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Savannah's First Trip to the Park

Even though Savannah and I went to parks all the time in Brooklyn, she was always too little to play.  I would just hold her and she would watch all the other children running around and playing.  Now she is finally big enough to swing, slide, and waddle around.  So a couple of weeks ago her and I met up with my friend Jansy and her two little girls at a local park for a play-date.  Savannah had so much fun even though she is still a little too little to do most of the things the big kids can do.
just chillin' in the swing

so much fun!

crawling through the tunnels to Brynn and Mallory
Mallory is showing us how to ring the bells.
A big thank you to Jansy for remembering to bring her camera and for taking pictures for me!  Without her help I wouldn't have been able to document this first.

No comments:

Post a Comment