Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Gym Time

My mom came to visit us last weekend so she could watch Savannah while I attended a wedding (Oscar was out of town for work), but before we left we had to get in our weekly gym class.  Every week I say that I'm going to take pictures but it's nearly impossible to take pictures and be a spotter for my wild, fearless child.  So I was so excited that my mom was able to tag along with us and snap some photos while I chased after Savannah.
"Check out the prizes at the top!"
 She loves climbing up any type of ladder.
 This is her favorite spot--she loves to look down on all the babies.
 She always has to have something in her hand. This rattle hung around for quite a while.
 "Weeeeeeeeeeee down the slide!"
 "I see light at the end of the tunnel."
 "Why is no one helping me push this big log?!"
 Parachute time is her absolute favorite part of class.
 Bubble time
 "Is it time to go under yet?"
 "Seriously dude, why are you crying? This is supposed to be fun."
"My favorite part--under the parachute."

She loves going to her gym class!  She starts to get excited as soon as we pull into the parking lot.  Not only does she love being able to climb around on everything, but she also enjoys just hanging out with her friends.  She's such a social little girl so she loves all the interaction from her teacher, the other moms, and the babies.  In fact, she loves it so much that we've had to start going a few times a week instead of just once.  

2 comments:

  1. How fun??!!! I wish we had one around here...and I wish we had a Savannah around here too :) I do think the two of them would be best buds!!! I hope you enjoyed the wedding, have you left her over night yet? Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! That was always something I wanted to do with S & K, but never did b/c it was too hard to manage and help two babies at the same time. :) Your Savannah is a doll!!

    ReplyDelete