Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A Complete 180

What a difference a week can make!!  Last week was the roughest Savannah has ever gone through and then Sunday came and it was like the light at the end of the tunnel.  She's back to taking her 2 hour afternoon naps and sleeping for 8-9 hours straight at night.  Praise the Lord because this Mama was becoming a walking zombie!   Even today our swim teacher commented on how great it is to have smiley Savannah back :)  She hasn't even shed a tear since Saturday!!  So it looks like round 1 of teething is behind us.  Let's hope round 2 won't be so bad.

This was taken Saturday morning after our early morning rendez-vous from 2-5am. This is what I call her hungover look!
Here was are today.  Back to my smiley girl!!

Here are just a few more pictures from the past couple of days.  It's amazing how much happier she is now; however, we are currently battling her first runny nose but she's handling it like a trooper.

I'm watching you, Mom!
Hey there Lilly Belle! Wanna play?
Sweet sisterly love :)
Look Mom, I found the toy basket!
I think I can get whatever I want now.
Check out my new way of crawling.
Waiting patiently for dinner.
This is her new way of sleeping--smack dab on her face!
We had to lower her crib on Sunday because like Houdini, she was trying to escape!



No comments:

Post a Comment