Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Monday, June 7, 2010

Happy 1 Year Anniversary

Today marks mine and Oscar's one year anniversary!  What an amazing year it has been!!!  Here is a pictorial run-through of our year.....
Our Charleston Wedding June 7, 2009

We find out it's a GIRL June 15

Bermuda over July 4th


Getting the nursery ready


Baby showers


Our yearly Apple/Pumpkin Pickin' October 10


Halloween Party October 30


Welcome Savannah Grace November 8


First Family Christmas card


Christmas in Houston

Valentine's Day


NYC Going Away Party March 20


Quick trip to DC April 2


Easter April 4

Move into our new home April 15


Touring our new hometown


Mother's Day May 9

First Family Vacation May 28-31 on Isle of Palms

First family golf outing June 3

It hasn't always been the easiest of years but it has without a doubt been the most life changing year!  I feel incredibly blessed to have found such an amazing man to share this journey with.  I am so lucky to be married to my best friend and I am so proud of the father he has become.  Each and every day is an adventure with him and I can't wait to see where the future takes us.  Here's to the first of many more years!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment