Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Walker at 3 and a half

Three is such a fun age! He's still a toddler right in the midst of his terrible threes but he's also becoming a little boy.  Some times I look at him and I still see my sweet baby boy and other times I will see him playing with his friends and I think "wow, he's gotten so big!".  It's funny how quickly he can go from one to the other.  
I can't believe he's halfway to four.  Here are a few of his favorite things right now: 
1. Favorite color: blue
2. Favorite song: Puff the Magic Dragon
3. Favorite toy: choo choo trains
4. Favorite food: chocolate
5. Favorite drink: water
6. Best friends: Wynn and William
7. Favorite game: Don't Break the Ice 
8. Favorite book: Puff the Magic Dragon
9. Favorite place to visit: Grams' and Grandaddy's house
10. Favorite place to eat out: CPK
11. Favorite movie: Finding Dori
12. Favorite tv show: Floogals

working on his jaw strength with Ms. Ann
loving crafts right now
still not potty trained
pizza by the pool
his prize for reaching 50 on the Potty Chart
first day of summer camp
I sure love this sweet little boy! I really feel so blessed to be his mom.  Every day he wraps me a little more around his finger.  Next update comes at 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment