Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Thursday, January 5, 2017

The rest of November

It seems that every year Christmas comes earlier and earlier but I try really hard to keep the kids focused on the importance of Thanksgiving and not concerned with their Santa lists just yet.  This year we even did a food drive with our scouts.    
 We had Thanksgiving lunch at the Country Club again this year and I can't say enough great things about it.  The food was wonderful, the service was great, and the ambiance was pleasant.  We will definitely return again next year.  After lunch it was time to start decorating.  It took me 4 days but I finally made this house into a Christmas wonderland.
she's festive 24/7 even while doing homework
And now it's on to the most joyful, festive, magical time of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment