Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Thursday, January 5, 2017

Goodbye Summertime

After returning from Texas there wasn't much time before school started for Savannah.  We spent our days playing at the pool and enjoying lazy mornings at home.  Savannah had one match left in her junior golf league and she shot her lowest score yet.  We're so proud of our little girlie golfer.  She was the youngest player and the only girl in her league.  
morning run to Dunkin
snow cones are a must on a hot August day
sleepovers when Dad's away
morning walk/run with these 2
I can't believe school is about to start! As much as I look forward to the routine and having a few hours to myself that the school years affords me, I sure do miss having these 2 kiddos around all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment