Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Walker's Newborn Photo-shoot

We are so lucky that one of our good friends is also a wonderfully talented photographer. Amber came to our house when Walker was just 4 days old, also only 3 days before Christmas, to document our newest little addition to our family. My sweet baby boy was the perfect model--he slept the entire time. My sweet little girl was another story---she ran around like a crazy person the entire time. Somehow Amber still managed to get a couple of beautiful shots with the two of them. Unfortunately we didn't get a single framable family photo. Oh well, maybe next time.

Here are just a few of my favorites:

No comments:

Post a Comment