Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Welcome 2013!

Ever since Savannah was born our New Years Eves have been very quiet and low-key.  We usually spend them at home and I think I'm the only one still awake as the ball falls.  This year Walker and I welcomed the new year together during a late night nursing session.

January 1st was spent just like all past years---taking down Christmas decorations, watching the Rose Parade, watching football, and eating stone crab claws.  Fortunately Grams was still here with us so she did most of the decoration work.  Had she not been here I'm almost certain we'd still be looking at our Christmas tree.  Having a newborn doesn't leave me with a lot of spare time.

Savannah learning the finer points on cracking the claws.
a little midday dress-up
S helping to label Christmas boxes---check out that crazy hair
sibling love
Here's to a wonderful 2013!

1 comment:

  1. Can't think of a sweeter way to bring in the new year! Hope he's being good to your sleep.

    ReplyDelete