Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Just another hot summer day indoors

It has been soooo incredibly hot this summer that Savannah and I have been spending more time indoors than usual.  I know, it's probably not the most beneficial thing for a rambunctious toddler, but it is seriously HOT!  And I'm not the only one complaining about it.  Whenever Savannah and I have to go outside--let's just say we're going from the grocery store door to the car--she immediately says "hot hot hot".  So it's pretty easy to convince her to play in the house nowadays.  Here are just a few things we do to pass these dog days of summer:

She chats on the phone
 She plays (aka traumatize) with Lilly and Max
She plays hide-and-seek
 She listens to her favorite tunes on the ipod
 She feeds her babies
 She helps mama bake
 And for a brief moment we attempt bubbles in the shade

As much as I love summertime, I can't wait for the cooler days of fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment