Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Thursday, August 11, 2011

SGA is 21 Months

Twenty-one months!!  HOLY GEEZ!!!!  Just 3 short months shy of 2 years old and yes, I've already started brainstorming her birthday party.  In fact, I've already decided on the theme, colors, and decorations.  Now I've just got to start collecting it all.
My sweet Savannah Grace at 21 Months
This past month has been full of lots and lots of babbling.  Savannah is "talking" all the time.  She may not say everything clearly but she's pretty understandable if you know the context with which she's speaking.  Her most used words/phrases at this point in time are: "come sit", "sorry", "ouchie", "dum" (drum), "sooes" (shoes), "locks" (blocks), "chair", "Ill" and "Ax" (Lilly and Max), "truck", "Fresh" (referring to Fresh Beat Band), "snack", "cheese", "side" (outside), and "peeezzzz" (please).

She's been battling a minor virus for the past couple of weeks so her appetite has gone way down but a newfound favorite food is shredded cheese.  Previously she would only eat melted cheese on other things so I'm so happy that she's now eating hard cheese.  She can also devour a whole banana in a about 2 minutes.  She won't eat it if I cut it up--only if it's still in its peel.  As much as I despise the taste and smell of bananas, I'm thrilled she's eating something healthy.   

Here are just a few pictures of Savannah doing her favorite things this past month.
         
Playing with Lilly Belle and Max
I love how she is becoming so lovey with the dogs and how they are actually tolerating it.
One of my new favorite pics! She loves these little dogs!
 Playing with her babies
 Helping mama bake
.....and taste testing along the way.
Enjoying the fruits of her labor
Being silly
 Banging on my counters, pots, and anything else that makes loud hideous sounds.
 So I finally broke down a bought her a real drum.
 We love having concerts together.
"No Deee (aka dad), you're doing it all wrong!"
 Playing in her new baby pool (she outgrew the old one)
 Walking around in Mama's high heels
 Playing with play dough.  
Cleaning up around the house
Modeling her fancy jewels
Here are just a few of my favorite most recent close-ups.  I LOVE how they show off her beautiful hazel eyes.  (Click on the picture to blow it up so you'll see just how pretty they really are.)
And last but not least.....the not so pretty pictures from the past month.
 Temper tantrum in action

Oh my sweet Savannah Grace, thankfully you become cuter and cuter every day which helps to make these crazy rebellious days somewhat bearable.  I love you to pieces and I wouldn't trade a single moment for anything else in the world.  That's all for this month :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment