Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Savannah's 4 month update

Wow, how the time flies by!  I feel like I was just giving the 3 month update.  We don't go to the doctor until this Thursday so I'll add the weight and height stats then.




At 4 months Savannah is doing the following:
~still attempting to roll over.  She seems quite content in however she falls and isn't really worried about having to change her positions yet.  
~eating rice cereal from a spoon and actually enjoying it!
~loves jumping and swinging in her johnny jump.  

~she's super ticklish under her arms and around her chunky thighs.
~wearing size 6-12 month clothes and size 3 diapers.
Look at that squishy face!

~suffering from a slight mommy attachment issue.
~still shoving everything in her mouth sometimes to the point of gagging.
Don't think that's going to fit in there.

~responds to her name (at least most of the time).
~can almost do a full sit-up--too bad she continues it into a face plop.
~make it through an entire baby gym class without getting fussy and appears to have a really great time.
~still struggling with bed time and night feedings. Sometimes does great and other times she fights all night before passing out at 11 pm and then wants to be nursed every 2 hours during the night. (That's what I get for saying I miss those early newborn days)  
~remains a very high maintenance little girl!! My biceps should be huge from all that weight that's constantly hanging from them :)  

My little Jackie O



I love all her expressions!

No comments:

Post a Comment