Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Thursday, March 18, 2010

4 Month Doctor Update

My sweet Savannah is officially a chunker!!!  This months stats are as follows:
     Age: 4 months 10 days
     Weight: 18 lbs 8 oz (off the charts >97%)
     Height: 26 inches (95%)
     Head Cir: 43 cm (91%)
That's a growth of 2 lbs, 2 inches, and 1 cm in a month!!!


Here is just a recap of my conversation with the doctor.
  Dr "Is she holding and grabbing with one hand?"
  Me "She grabs EVERYTHING!"
  Dr "Is she fully supporting her head?"
  Me "Absolutely"
  Dr "Is she okay standing on her feet?"
  Me "She loves standing"
  Dr "She's probably not rolling over yet"
  Me "Nope, and she doesn't really seem interested in doing it either"
  Dr "that's because she's too chunky!  She doesn't have the strength to move all that weight"
  Dr "How often is she nursing?"
  Me "When she's awake, about every 2 1/2 to 3 hours."
  Dr "That girl needs to start real food ASAP!  Cereal, fruits, and veggies today!"
  Me thinking "phew, that's good since she already started cereal"
  Dr "Is she teething yet?"
  Me "Should she be ALREADY?!  I thought that wasn't until 7-8 months"
  Dr "Well she's on the growth track of a 1 year old so don't be surprised if one pops in.  That could also explain why she's waking up more often during the night now......other than that, she's magnificiant!" (his word not mine, although I do have to agree)

So there you go.  My child is ENORMOUS, she's 4 months going on 1 year, and she could pop a tooth any day.  Where is the time going?!  I feel like we just brought her home from the hospital last week.


Savannah, Mommy and Daddy love you very much and we're so thankful that you're such a healthy and happy baby girl!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for healthy babies!!! I can't believe how big she's getting, that's amazing! She's adorable, I could eat her up!

    Yea, this teething thing isn't much fun. Winn's going through his first one this weekend, poor thing :( I'm with you...teeth now seems WAY too early!!

    ReplyDelete