Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Almost Moving Time!!!

Oscar went down to Chapel Hill today to check on the house and here are some pictures that he sent back.


Can't wait to put my rocking chairs on this front porch!


Dining room


Kitchen


Master bath


Savannah's room 
(Oscar will paint the stripes again once we move in) 


Screened in porch

Our official closing date is April 15.  We can't wait to get down there and start our new southern life :)

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!! So jealous you are moving to the Carolina's... can I come?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. come anytime!! we have plenty of room for visitors

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your house is beautiful and Savannah is breathtakingly beautiful as well! Very cool you guys are moving back down south. Would love to see you and your new family sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Julie! We can't wait to move down there. I've been away from the south for far too long plus I need my little girl to grow up where it's normal--not NYC!! We'll be going down to Gville at some point so I can show Oscar my hometown. I'll let you know when--would luv to see you and your family, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't WAIT for you to get here!! We aren't too far from Charlotte so hopefully we can meet in the middle and set up a playdate for Savannah and Winn...or a real date...whichever is fine by me! :)

    ReplyDelete