Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Thursday, March 25, 2010

First Tastes of Fruit

It's been a week now since Savannah has had the go-ahead to start eating fruits and it's definitely been an interesting week.  I've made her pear and applesauce and we've tried mashed bananas.  Feeding her applesauce looks like I'm feeding her a lemon.  She makes the funniest face.  I haven't been able to capture it on camera but I'm still working on it.

She absolutely loves pears!!  I think she would keep eating if I didn't make her stop.

We're still not so sure about bananas.  I think she could care less about them.  Maybe she's like her mamma because I DESPISE bananas.


This is how she lets me know when she's done--talk about a drama queen!!

I can't wait to get down south (one week to go!!!) and give her a real peach.  One that's nice and soft and juicy--not like these rocks we get up north.  Hmmmm, I wonder what we'll try next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment