Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Monday, February 8, 2010

Savannah is 3 months old!!!

I can't believe my baby girl is now 3 months old. It feels like she just joined our family and at the same time I feel as if she's always been with us. I can't even remember what our life was like before her. She has given us more joy than I ever thought possible. I never imagined it was possible to love someone so much.
Today is her 3 month birthday!

At 3 months Savannah is doing all of the following:
~holding her head up on her own
~giggling/squealing in delight
~lifting her head 90 degrees while on her stomach
~smiling all the time
~following objects passed from side to side in front of her
~grasping everything...toys, hair, necklaces, ugh!
~turns in the direction of Mommy and Daddy's voice
~loves taking baths in the big bath tub
~usually wakes up only once a night to eat
~unfortunately still prefers sleeping with Mommy and Daddy
~enjoys standing on her feet with a little help from Mommy
~likes watching morning cartoons, especially The Smurfs
Such a happy girl!


Bath time is so much fun!

This is her recliner for watching cartoons.

We're still working on rolling over but she'll have that mastered soon enough. I love how everyday brings something new. Experiencing life through a little one is truly amazing. I have the best job in the whole world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment