Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Savannah the Bear Cub 'Graduate'

Savannah has completed her first full school year! I don't think she really understands what summer break means and that she won't be going back to playschool (aka preschool) for a couple of months.  She still thinks she has school every Tuesday morning.  Thankfully I've got her signed up for a few summer camps to keep her busy. With ballet camp, country club camp, school camp, swim lessons, Tae Kwon Do, and trips I can't keep my weeks straight. This summer is BUSY BUSY BUSY!!!!
my big girl on her last day of 2-3 year preschool
quick comparison---first day of preschool
with her BFF Lila
such cute girls!
Let the summer fun begin!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment