Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Celebrating Baby Boy Alvarez

Grams flew into town the first week of November to help throw a baby shower for me and the little man on the way.  It was quite a change having so much blue around the house.  Of course Savannah refused to wear the blue dress I had picked out for her so she wore her usual pink.  The party started at 2:00 on Sunday the 4th.  The guests snacked on cheese and crackers, fruit, mini quiches, candies, and chocolate and vanilla cupcakes.    
a few of the decorations
my little helpers
Savannah began showing off all the gifts
the happy mom-to-be again
me and Grams
34 weeks preggo
the one and only shower game--Guess how big the belly is
What a fun afternoon spending time with friends and celebrating the upcoming arrival of our little guy.  Plus we received some really great blue gifts :)  Not much longer til he'll be wearing all the new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment