Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Monday, November 26, 2012

NYC Fall Trips

Opps! I totally forgot to post about our fall trips to NYC.  The first trip occurred September 22-26.  Oscar, Savannah, and I flew up to attend a good friend's wedding.  Of course we still did our usual stops to the American Girl store, a few yummy restaurants, and more shopping.  Please excuse the poor quality of all the pictures....I only had my phone to document the trip.
at RDU heading to our gate
hanging out in a park
American Girl store
going to brunch with Traci
dessert from Rice to Riches
Savannah's first time being aware of riding the subway
she LOVED it!
strolling through town
all dressed up for the wedding
the lovely bride and groom
fun times at the reception
riding the carousel at Bryant Park
On Monday afternoon, Savannah and I went out to Harrison to stay with the Austin family for a few days.  This was our first time meeting baby Alexis so we were super excited to see her, Kieran, LoAn, and Carter.  We always have so much fun visiting with them and going to new and exciting parks.
playing outside while Kieran and Alexis nap
picking out toys--lucky for S that Kieran is very good about sharing 
fun in the park
Savannah loved playing with the baby
watching cartoons
they're mesmerized
We then flew back up to NYC for the weekend on October 19th while Oscar participated in a Tough Mudder with clients.
riding in the plane---she now loves looking out the window
first nap in over a year without being sick---city strolling wears her out
While Oscar was gone on Saturday, Savannah and I visited The Disney Store in Times Square.  I now remember why we never went to Times Square while we lived there---too much craziness!  After that we had lunch at the American Girl store.  I'm starting to think we go there way too often.  Then we stopped by the Plaza to go to the Eloise department.  Unfortunately they were hosting a birthday party so we had limited access to all the rooms.  To finish off our afternoon we visited the Central Park Zoo.  I love that little zoo!  It's one of my favorite places to visit in the city with Savannah.
checking out the Cinderella carriage
entrance to the princess zone
lunch with Abby and Aurora
say cheese girls!
puzzles at Eloise's
fun times at the zoo
feeding the sheep
checking out the goats
So after 2 quick trips to the city I'm official done going until after the little man arrives.  I hate that we won't be taking our annual family trip at Christmastime but I'm super excited about the next time we visit in March.







No comments:

Post a Comment