Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Our First Mother's Day

This year I feel especially blessed on Mother's Day not only to have a wonderful mother of my own but also because I have a beautiful, precious baby girl.  Savannah Grace turned 6 months on Saturday (I can't believe we're halfway to a year already!).  She has enriched both mine and Oscar's life in countless ways.  It's hard to remember what our days were like before her.  I am so lucky that I am able to spend everyday being with her, watching her grow, and experiencing each and every first with her.  She truly amazes me everyday and I am so honored to be her mother!


After brunch at the Country Club
 
I also want to take a moment to acknowledge the wonderful mothers in my life--Mom, Nanny, and Granny.  I only hope that a piece from each of you has been instilled in me so that I can be the best mother possible.  Thank you for setting such a wonderful example to follow!

1 comment:

  1. The dresses are super cute!! I totally wish I could play dress-alike with Winn...but that would be bad! I have 3 more weeks of school left...we need to plan a date, maybe we can meet in the middle?? XOXO to Savannah!!

    ReplyDelete