Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Sunday, May 2, 2010

First Day at Pool

Thank goodness the pool opened this weekend because today's temps reached the mid-90s.  I wasn't too sure at first if Savannah would like it since the water isn't as warm as her usual bath water but like the trooper that she is, she jumped right in and didn't even flinch.  It was so much fun watching her splash and play around all the other little kids.  
First arriving at the pool!
It's a little cold at first.
But it's not so bad.
It's like a big bath tub!
Let go Mom! I can do it by myself!
Time to go--the little diva has had enough.
 
We can't wait to go again next weekend! And once the pool is open during the week, I'm sure Savannah and I will be going almost daily.  I'm so excited to get my tan back!


1 comment:

  1. Love that cute little chunky monkey! :) And that swimsuit is adorable!! Aren't girls so much fun?!!

    ReplyDelete