Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Living the southern life


I know it's been a while since my last blog post but I've been super busy trying to get the house settled plus we've still got different workers coming in almost daily to do touch-ups, repairs, etc.  We're almost done with everything.  By the end of this week we should have the fence put up in the backyard, the sprinkler system in, and the grass finally laid.  I'll be soooo glad to have everything completed and to finally have a normal day with no interruptions.  So here are a few pics of the house that were taken almost 2 weeks ago and since then I've bought a few odd and end things and a couple more random tables.  Basically, Oscar finds new things every day when he gets home from work.  But I'm being very thrifty so I haven't gotten into trouble just yet :)  






Breakfast room

Dining room

My office space

Finally a normal size grill!!

Downstairs guest suite

Oscar's man room
I'll post more pictures of the upstairs rooms later.  And since I know most of you really only want to see recent pictures of Savannah, here are some of her and her latest escapades.

Rocking in her own chair on the porch


This is my savior--the only time she doesn't want to be held.

Taking her job as my trainer a little too seriously.

Grams came to help us get settled.

Family pic

Grams giving Savannah chocolate ice cream--of course she loved it!  Too bad she's not allowed to have it yet--already being spoiled by the grandmother.

First time eating a Gerber cookie--yet again, loved it!


Savannah's first Sunday going to church--she slept through the whole service.

No comments:

Post a Comment