Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Sunday, November 9, 2014

In loving memory.......

My sweet baby chihuahua passed away on Saturday, October 18.  Maxwell was ten and a half years old.  Not old by little dog standards but older than I really ever thought he would live to be.  He was born July 21, 2004 and was the runt of the litter.  He never got bigger than two pounds but his feisty personality made up for his lack of size.  He was never one to shy away from a bigger dog but he preferred to stay hidden and away from the action.  Prior to Savannah, he was my baby and was often found sitting in my lap.  Unfortunately by the time Walker arrived I rarely had the room or the time  to devote to him like I once did.  His last few months were spent hiding from Walker, who liked him a little too much.  Max was delicate and couldn't stand up to Walker's over eager attacks.  I imagine he's now running freely and laying out in the bright sunshine up in doggie heaven.
Our pets really are members of our family and we all loved this little guy.  I miss him daily but I try to take comfort in knowing that he's in a better place now.  Until we meet again little man.....    

No comments:

Post a Comment