Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Halloween Week 2014

Our Halloween week started on Saturday the 25th when the kiddos and I attended a special My SweetArts Halloween program.  Savannah dressed up in her princess dress from last year and Walker wore his Batman pajamas.  The program was filled with singing, dancing, and a few Halloween crafts.  
my favorite little people!
On Wednesday Savannah had the Halloween parade and party at her preschool.  She wore her Elsa dress that Grams made.  She was one of 6 Elsa's in her class----apparently it is the most popular girl costume this year.
On Friday, Halloween, Savannah was out of school so we spent the morning at PopUp, cleaning the house, and running errands before Grams arrived that afternoon.  Unfortunately my car battery chose to die on the way to the airport so that killed three hours of our day.  Finally we made it home and started carving our pumpkin.
S was in charge of getting out all the "goo" while W looked on
Around 6:30 we headed out to go trick-or-treating around our neighborhood.  Savannah is an old pro at this now so she tried to show Walker what to do.  He was very good at saying "twee tweet" until the homeowners opened their door---then he would freeze up.  He caught on pretty quickly to grab a handful of candy as they held out their baskets but by the end of the night he became picky.  After inspecting a few pieces, he would push the basket away then wave and say "bye".  I think he enjoyed seeing the various dogs in our neighbors homes more than getting the candy.
me with my little Elsa and Olaf
family pic
Grams came along, too
inspecting their treats
my melted snowman enjoying some M&Ms
Such a fun week that culminated in a super fun Halloween night! It won't be long before these two will want to spend Halloween out with their friends so I've really got to savor these moments while they last.  Now it's time to start celebrating some birthdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment