Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Friday, December 27, 2013

Walker's Winter wONEderland

We celebrated Walker's first birthday on Tuesday, December 17 with a winter wONEderland theme and offered hot chocolate and an assortment of cookies to our guests.  With a birthday so close to Christmas I'll be incorporating my Christmas decorations into all of his birthday parties.  Get prepared to see a lot of winter themed parties over the years.
My goal with this party was to have a masculine, rugged, woodsy, winter theme.  The reindeer was my main focal piece and I just worked around it with tartan, burlap, and wood.  Overall, I think it turned out really nice.  There were definitely no complaints out of the five babies and their big siblings.
the birthday banners
the party room
hot chocolate bar
the cookie spread
Walker's smash cake
the goodie bags
the birthday boy!
cake time
the proud big sis
Walker with Owen
little Eli
the big kids decorating gingerbread cookies
play time
sweet Jane, the only girl :)
What a fun and special time celebrating our sweet little man!  I still can't believe he's turning one!  It's turning out to be quite an emotional week for me.  Oh and did I mention that my birthday is also this week?  With all this going on who has time to think about my birthday?!  

No comments:

Post a Comment