Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The fall festivities continue....

I just LOVE this time of year!!  There are so many fun fall activities and I've pretty much filled every weekend from now til after Thanksgiving with things to do and places to visit.  This past weekend we went to a new favorite spot--Hill Ridge Farms.  This place is fantastic!  It's like a fall amusement park.  They've got hayrides, a pumpkin patch, bouncy houses, mazes, train rides, pony rides, hay jumps, petting farm, and some huge slide that we didn't try out.  I already can't wait to go back next year :)
Savannah and I working our way thru the maze.  She got a little bored halfway through it.   
on our way to the pumpkin patch
me and my little shadow 
"hmmmm, which one to pick?"
"This one looks like a winner."
posing with her pumpkin 
"Cheeeeezzzzeeee!"
"maybe this one is better."
comparing our pumpkins
Here comes the train.
waiting so patiently for the train to get going
fun times
Savannah's first time on a pony
She already looks like an expert :)
"Are you sure he can't go any faster?!"
To be continued next weekend.......

No comments:

Post a Comment