Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Monday, May 16, 2011

My Obsession

Actually it's only one of my obsessions (the others are for another posting)----it's matching Lilly outfits.  I promise I'll stop dressing Savannah like me either when she turns 4 or when she gets a baby sister; whichever comes first.  Until then, bring on the Mommy and Minnie outfits!!  Of course I take pictures every time so here is what we wore to church this past Sunday.  
Because there are so few good pics of Daddy and his girl, I included this one, too.

1 comment:

  1. I like it! Do it as long as she will let you. How about a matching shirt or tie for dad? Maybe you could start a new trend. Or business...

    ReplyDelete