Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Monday, May 9, 2011

My 2nd Mother's Day

Eighteen months ago my life was forever changed.  My sweet Savannah Grace came into this world and everyday since I have felt honored and blessed to be her mom.  As we celebrated my second Mother's Day today, I realized how quickly the past year has gone by.  It really seems like just yesterday we were having brunch at the country club and Savannah was a chunky, bald and happy 6 month old.  Today we had the same brunch but my happy baby is now a happy toddler sitting by herself, feeding herself, walking around, and "chatting" with us.  I never take for granted the precious gift that she is and I strive to be a better mom every day.  Thank you to my own mother for showing me what is means to be the greatest mom.
Savannah helping me open my gifts
Now she's modeling one of the gifts.
Thank you to my wonderful hubby and precious daughter for such a special Mother's Day Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment