Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Friday, May 6, 2011

A funny thing happened.....

Yesterday during our morning run, Savannah found an old pacifier in the pocket of the jogger and decided to put it in her mouth and fall asleep.  The funny part of this is that Savannah has NEVER taken a paci even when I tried to force it on her when she was a newborn.  The poor baby never used anything to soothe herself except for me---that's probably why she nursed for so long and why it took her sooooooo long to finally sleep through the night.  She just never took an interest in pacifiers and thankfully she never became a thumb sucker either.
She looked so peaceful that I couldn't help but take her picture.  Of course she woke up as soon as the camera went off but for that brief moment she looked like my sweet innocent baby again :)

1 comment:

  1. That is so sweet. You are lucky to have such a good running buddy.

    ReplyDelete