Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Sunday, January 23, 2011

A Quick Between Month Update

For most of the month of December Savannah was battling a cold--or so I thought.  She had all the symptoms of a cold--runny nose, cough, grumpiness, messed up sleeping schedule, etc.  It turns out that she was actually cutting her first two molars.  Last weekend I did a teeth check, just to see if anything new was coming in, and SURPRISE!  That girl has two full top molars!!!  Apparently I'm a little out of it as a mother to not have realized this development sooner.  Oh well, at least now she can successfully eat more foods :)

Another new development--my little 14 and a half month old somehow managed to climb out of her crib on Wednesday.  After voicing her displeasure of being forced to take a nap I finally went to check on her 20 minutes later.  I open the door to her room and hello, there she is standing by the door.  Imagine my shock! First I was super concerned that maybe she fell out and landed on her head but as soon as I picked her up the tear show stopped.  Then we came downstairs and off she went to play.  So I can only assume that she safely managed to climb out on her own.  So now we've got a super smart and athletic little toddler on our hands.  Of course I called Pottery Barn that night to see about ordering the conversion kit for her crib and in true PBK fashion, it's unavailable.  Just GREAT!  So I guess we'll wait and see if it becomes available (the sales reps say maybe in February) before I consider buying a toddler bed.
Here comes Trouble!!
"Who you calling Trouble?!"
There's never a dull moment in the Alvarez household!

No comments:

Post a Comment