Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Monday, December 6, 2010

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas!

I LOVE this time of year!!!  I love the decorations, the music, the smells, the flavors, the chill in the air, and so much more!  This year I couldn't wait to start decorating my (our) very own house.  I've secretly been buying decorations since after Christmas last year specifically for various spots in the new house :)  I think I've finally achieved perfection---at least for this year.  I've got to save something to do for next holiday season and I already have ideas for things I'll be adding. 

So here is what the Alvarez house looks like for this Christmas season......
Welcome to the Alvarez Home
the front yard at night
foyer
dining room
silver and gold tree in the dining room
gingerbread tree in the kitchen
family room
Savannah taking ornaments off the family tree
family tree
a few nutcrackers from our collection
Savannah's pink tree in her bedroom
We even got our first snow in Chapel Hill this weekend!  It snowed most of the day on Saturday and left a nice fluffy blanket.  It's the perfect backdrop for all our Christmas decorations.
me and my little snow bunny
She LOVES this time of year!


 

3 comments:

  1. I'm impressed! And I thought I was doing good to get a tree up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl- you know how to decorate for Christmas! Its wonderful! Love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evrything looks GREAT! I am so jealous of the beautiful snow. S & K love their pink tree in their room, too. So fun to have your own hose to decorate, huh?! Would love to see you when you come down.... when are you coming?

    ReplyDelete