Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Yikes! 10 Months!!

This past month went by so fast that I didn't even have time to do any blog posting since the 9th month.  The time seems to fly by probably because I feel as if all my time is spent chasing around a VERY active little lady.  When she crashes at night, so do I.
My sweet Savannah Grace at 10 months old!

Here is what Savannah has gotten into the past month:
~baby-proofing is no match for her--she somehow manages to break through into my cabinets!
~she currently has 6 full teeth--4 top and 2 bottom.
~she is officially in the big baby gym class; however, she's not too thrilled about it.  I think she likes being around the little immobile ones best.
~she loves giving kisses and she always gives Mommy one when asked but look out cause sometimes it turns into a bite!!
~yep, she's turned into a biter but only Mommy and Grams are the lucky ones to experience those 6 little sharp teeth piercing their skin--ouch!!! And unfortunately Mommy feels it multiple times a day.
~she loves to hide her toys by putting them up high on tables.  I searched for days trying to find a little turtle only to eventually see it up on the side table.
~she is finally clapping along to songs instead of after the songs.
~she has a new favorite face to make--I call it the "stink face".
~we finished our summer of swim lessons at the Y (thank goodness cause that water was COLD!!).  Savannah absolutely loves the water and she is able to kick and paddle.
~I don't want to say it's official just yet but Savannah has slept through the night 4 times in the past week--she's well on her way to being a big girl!!!!
~we had our first attempt at finger painting--I was trying to get her handprint but it just turned into a disaster afterwards.
"I am quite the artist."
"Let's see if it tastes as good as it looks."
"Ewww, not so much!"
~she loves to dance! She will hold on to the sofa, chair, or table and bounce her tushy up and down----soooo cute!!
~she has started to sing along when I sing to her or when I'm driving in the car singing along with the radio----hmmmm, maybe she's just trying to drown out my singing.
~her new favorite food is chicken hot dogs.
~she's going to be walking any day now.  She loves to push her walker all around the house.
This is how she plays with her old walker.

I can't believe in less than 2 months my little girl is going to be a year old!!  Where has the time gone?!  







1 comment:

  1. I have been waiting on these pictures since you left! I miss her, and you, so much.

    ReplyDelete