Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Saturday, September 18, 2010

First Family Portrait Session

Back over Memorial Day weekend in Charleston, we had our first family photo session with our old wedding photographers.  We had so much fun with those two guys and Savannah cooperated perfectly.  We hope that this becomes an annual event with them.  Coincidentally, it was also our first year wedding anniversary :)


After looking through 200 pictures, here are a few of my favorites.  (They are scanned images so the quality isn't the best, sorry)
I LOVE my little family!!

3 comments:

  1. Yay, you're back! :) I missed your updates. LOVE these pictures!! Such a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT TOO! These pics are so sweet, love them all!

    ReplyDelete