Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

You scream! I scream!

We all scream for ice cream!!  Somehow it has now become part of our daily routine to have an ice cream break.  Savannah has even come to expect it everyday around 4:00.  Not only is it yummy and cool on these super hot summer days, but I think it also feels good on her sore gums.  Yep, we've got another tooth coming in on top any day now.
I've learned that this girl is definitely not picky when it comes to flavors--cookies-and-cream, mocha almond chip, mint chocolate chip, chocolate hazelnut, cookie dough, or even just plain ol' chocolate--this girl will eat it all!!  And watch out cause if you're not quick enough feeding her, she'll definitely let you know it.  I'm just glad that I now have an excuse to go get ice cream :)
at Cold Stone
in the car with a Dairy Queen blizzard
at a gelato cafe in TX
at TCBY
after dinner at Johnny Carinos
gelato on vacation in Miami
back at our old standby--TCBY

I love our new afternoon routine!!!  Ice cream makes everyday better :)

3 comments:

  1. I think I need to go get some ice cream today! She has me craving some cookies n' cream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE all those pictures from the ice cream. Did you know I had to cut out dairy for 10 months when I was breastfeeding Sienna b/c she had a dairy intolerance? It was worth it but I prayed very hard that the boys wouldn't have it because I love ice cream. And I'm totally jealous you have a TCBY nearby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for ice cream!!! The pictures are wonderful, and I LOVE the new header pic. Such a great family photo!

    ReplyDelete