Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Blessings

This year we celebrated our first Easter as a family and our first Easter in the South!!  I can't remember it ever being as warm as it was this year.  Growing up we always had to wear sweaters over our dresses but because of the unusually warm temps sweeping the south, we spent the day in 85 degree weather.  Since we just arrived in Chapel Hill on Saturday, we actually skipped going to church.  I know, I know....I'm currently searching for a church right now.  Hopefully we'll find a good one to join soon.  For lunch we enjoyed a nice brunch at our new country club.  I can't wait to spend the summer up there at the pool :)  Maybe my tan will come out of a 7 year dormancy.  

Savannah woke up to find her basket filled with goodies from the Easter bunny.  She was so cute and so into everything.  



I know she can't eat chocolate yet but what's Easter without a chocolate bunny in your basket?!  So of course, hers was pink :)  




I love getting her all dressed up and she looked so beautiful in her new Easter outfit.



It was such a wonderful day!  To make the day even more special, our good friend LoAn delivered a sweet baby boy, Kieran Christopher Austin!  What a wonderful Easter blessing!


No comments:

Post a Comment