Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Way overdue

So I'm way behind on posting blog updates but it's not for a lack of blogging.  I'm actually totally up to date on writing the posts but I haven't been able to post them since our last Apple computer update.  For some reason I can't access iPhoto so all my posts are lacking the accompanying pictures.  Well, I've managed to find a way around that and attach pictures by blogging on my phone.  It's definitely not the easiest or the fastest way to blog but at least I'm able to do it.  So for now I'll be posting with limited pictures and once I figure out how to attach pics from the desktop I'll go back and add more.  Please excuse my extremely late posts and enjoy reading about events from at least 3 months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment