Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Monday, March 2, 2015

Savannah's First Dance

On Sunday, February 22nd Savannah attended her first Father/Daughter Dance at the country club.  It was a very last minute decision to go but I'm so glad that they did.  From what I hear she had a wonderful time and she danced the night away!  
my beautiful girl all dressed up
she wore pearls that have been handed down from her great-great-grandmother
with her special date
her first corsage
excuse the blurriness---pics taken from Oscar's phone
limbo time!
I have no clue what's going on here
group shot of the girls
They didn't come home until after 8:00 (on a school night!!!) and Oscar looked totally exhausted.  Savannah's hair was completely disheveled and she had chocolate all over her face....signs of a wild and crazy evening.  I'm so glad they were able to have this special night together and I hope they continue to have these dates for years to come.  

No comments:

Post a Comment