Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Happy Heart Day!

Savannah started getting ready for Valentine's Day as soon as the Christmas decorations came down.  She made a list of about 30 children who she wanted to make valentines for this year and she had each and every one made the week before her party at school.  She even started callingValentine's Day "her day" because it's all about everything being pink and red.  She couldn't wait till the 13th when her class would have their party and exchange cards.  
all ready for "her day"
my two little Valentines
they're either hitting or kissing---glad a got a picture of the latter
Daddy gave his girl a dozen roses
V-day dessert

The actual Valentine's Day was on Saturday and I gave both Savannah and Walker a special bag with chocolates and a few goodies.  Then I taught a special PopUp class in the morning while Oscar went for a bike ride.  For dinner we had a family date at CPK followed by dessert at Menchies.  I loved spending this special day with my three favorite people!  And now Savannah's ready to start celebrating Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment