Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Hello 2015

Wow, I am so behind on blogging.  January has flown by and I haven't done a single entry since New Years Eve.  I think I spend so much time documenting everything during the busy holiday season that come January 1st, I tend to sit back and just let time roll by.  So now it's time to play catch up.  First up......our typical New Years Day.  As always, Oscar orders in stone crab claws so he and Savannah get busy cracking.  It's always the most random meal because he has to have snow crab while watching the Rose Bowl and my southern roots has to have black-eyed peas, greens, and corn bread.
this is what W and I did most of the day 
Here's hoping for a happy, healthy, and prosperous 2015.  Happy New Year to all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment