Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Memorial Day Weekend 2014

We headed back to Surf City for the long Memorial Day weekend again this year.  We even stayed in the same house as last year.  Michael was able to join us on Friday and stayed with us until Monday afternoon.  We spent the weekend lounging on the beach, flying kites, collecting seashells, building sand castles, "surfing" Savannah style, and enjoying cool morning runs with only one of my trainers.
me and my sweet boy
tanning
Savannah getting buried
Walker trying to pull her out
working on her tan
"surfing"
happy beach baby
W's first experience with the waves----he did not like it!
playing in the sand
cutie!
group shot
sooooo much cuteness!!
bikini babe
this was the only water he liked
me and the hubs
my boys
enjoying the cool ocean breeze after dinner
kite flying
me and my girl in matching Lilly
building drip castles
silliness
Such a fun weekend!!  We barely left the house and we spent most of our time in swimsuits or pajamas.  If only every day could be a beach day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment