Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Friday, August 16, 2013

Best Friends

Have I mentioned how much Savannah loves her baby brother? Or how Walker is constantly amazed by her?  I am loving watching their little relationship grow. I know it won't always be this sweet (I do still remember living with my two younger brothers) but I'm enjoying every loving minute.
wearing what Savannah's calls, their rock star glasses
W cracking up at S dancing
S teaching how to play Don't Break the Ice
early morning snuggles
shower time
my 2 little trainers
The first thing Savannah does every morning is go to Walker and give him a big hug and a kiss. She's always telling him "you're my bestest friend in the whole world".  He has even started reaching for her to give her hugs.  These two just melt my heart!  I hope they will always love each other as much if not more than they do now.







No comments:

Post a Comment