Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Mother's Day 3013

This year I feel even more blessed than the past Mother's Day because this year was my first Mother's Day as a mom to two little ones.  This was also the first time I received a school-made gift from Savannah.  I intend to hold onto the card forever so I will always have it to look back on and remember when she was so small; unfortunately, she has already loved the little plant she gave me a little too much (aka it's dead).  
The actual Mother's Day was a lot like most Sundays around our house.  Walker woke up bright and early just as the sun was rising---no sleeping in for me.  Oscar even got up early and went out to get breakfast and coffee for us.  Even Savannah was up unusually early.  Then we went to church and had a yummy brunch at the country club.  Afterwards we went to Raleigh to go to my signature store (a Lilly store, of course).  There, Oscar bought me  an outfit that I have been eyeing as a last minute gift.  Then we quickly returned home with two (shockingly!!!) napping kiddos.  For dinner we went to our usual go-to Sunday dinner spot--Jason's Deli.  So yay!! no cooking for me all day!!!
Savannah presenting me with her gift--she was sooo proud
doesn't everyones family pictures include a couple of princess?!?
my sweet babies
I sure do love these two little munchkins and I feel so blessed to be their mommy.  Thank you Oscar, Savannah, and Walker for making this Mother's Day the best yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment