Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Spring is in the Air

Despite the chilly temps we've been having lately, spring is finally here!  We started off the month of March decorating the house for Easter.  It's my second favorite holiday behind Christmas to decorate for.  Savannah loves putting the egg ornaments on our little pink tree.  
March 4th was Oscar's 41st birthday.  It fell on a Monday this year so he had to work and Savannah had ballet class but we met up afterwards and had dinner with the Davis family---nothing fancy but it was still a dinner out of the house and we rarely do those anymore.
the only picture where neither child was crying
I had Amber come over on the 14th to take Walker's 3 month photos but I knew she wouldn't be done editing them in time for me to select one to put on our Easter card.  So early one Saturday morning while Oscar was on a bike ride, I got both children up and dressed for a nice picture.  Thankfully they were both in good moods and the pictures turned out better than I could have hoped for.
this is the picture on the card
Easter is only 2 weeks away and we're all getting excited about all the egg hunts.  Savannah will have one at school, one at church, one at the country club, and probably numerous at home.  This year we will have both Michael and Rachel staying with us so we can't wait for all the excitement!  Now if it would just warm up then we'd be all set.


No comments:

Post a Comment