Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Ballet Observation

Last week was the dreaded parent observation week in Savannah's ballet class.  The last time we were able to sit in the class Savannah freaked out, refused to dance, and didn't want to return to class for weeks.  I was hoping we wouldn't have a repeat but I also wasn't expecting anything different.  When we arrived a couple of minutes late Savannah noticed all the adults in the classroom and of course she didn't want to enter.  After much coaxing she went in but would not leave my side.  Finally after about 30 minutes she jumped in with the rest of her classmates and participated.  I was soooo excited to finally see her in action!  Apparently she just doesn't like to perform in front of an audience---maybe it's stage fright.  Let's hope we can break this fear now because I'm planning on many years of dance recitals in our future.  

No comments:

Post a Comment