Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

My Sweet Babies

My Sweet Babies

Monday, February 25, 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

This year Valentine's Day fell on a Thursday so Savannah celebrated the morning at school with friends and a party.  Walker and I picked her up after lunch and went home to give her a couple of Valentine's Day treats.  She was most excited about the flowers but she also loved the three new books we gave her.  I, too, received a dozen red roses on Wednesday which I totally wasn't expecting.  It's alway nice to open the front door to a delivery man holding a bouquet of flowers.
heading to school
such a happy Valentine
showing off her flowers
attempting to get a good pic of them both.....
getting closer......
Finally! although Walker seems soooo over this.
I sure do love my two little Valentines and my one big Valentine!

No comments:

Post a Comment